Monday 5 January 2015

FABULOUS ETSY -

Etsy is a website I love to browse. It's a place where creatives can sell their unique items to a worldwide audience. I've watched them grow and I'm pleased they are making it work for us all. Although I haven't yet set up a shop on Etsy, I have been looking into it and I do know people who are making a good living selling what they produce through one of the many Etsy sites. I particularly enjoy Etsy France and Etsy Australia where I can see what creatives are thinking about overseas.

I have often recommended or talked about Etsy on GET YOUR ART OUT THERE, my FB Group, and this blog, but I just found this link which entitles you to free listings if you use it to sign up. With holiday gift giving high on people's list in the next few months, this may be a good time to start.

Create your Etsy shop here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.