Sunday 1 November 2015

PEPSI COLA - A COOL CAT


PEPSI COLA
20" x 16" Deep Gallery Wrap Canvas
Commissioned Pal Portrait

I was just going to block in this portrait on the canvas and then get back to moving my studio. As you see, that didn't happen and I just couldn't put the portrait aside. I thorougly enjoyed creating an impressionist, almost pointillist background and those rocks were mesmerizing.

Pet portraits make a perfect gift. This is for a 21st birthday gift and depicts the childhood pal of the lucky recipient. Such a different portrait to my last one. Being a black cat, Pepsi is very appropriate for the season.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.