Friday 2 August 2013

MOONLIT MOORINGS ACEO and DAYDREAMING


MOONLIT MOORINGS
ORIGINAL ACEO BY SEA DEAN
3.5" x 2.5"
On Auction

This painting has sold, however I'm always happy to paint another in the series in your chosen size. Prints or Art Cards may also be available. Please contact me

To view my Gallery please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. You may also view ALL my available ACEO in my Facebook Gallery here. (you must be a member of FB to view)

As I was painting this I was thinking of the sounds that accompany sailing, swishing as the water breaks on either side of the prow, clinking of metal against the mast, creaking of the boat as she eases into the wind. If you're lucky enough to own a boat with berths that is even more fascinating as you are rocked to sleep by a gentle swell and feel the boat shift in the night as the tide turns.

I always dreamed of living on a sailboat and crossing the seven seas. Perhaps, one day....



Cat 13188 Moonlit Moorings

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.