Sunday 6 January 2013

SWEETNESS

Day 4 - 30 in 30

Everbody can use a little more sweetness. Actually I think I had a little too much over the holidays. 


 

SWEETNESS
ORIGINAL ART ACEO 2.5" x 3.5"
Larger Originals or Prints of this ACEO by request


I'm a fairly prolific painter and I'm grateful to the many Artists who belong to the same groups who inspire me every day with their wonderful ideas. This was a challenge posted by a wonderful Artist living in France, Evhe.

Over the past year I've mainly painted landscapes and floral works with a smattering of decorative painting. I don't even know if I created one still life in 2012. So this painting is in answer to the challenge laid down by Carol Marine on Daily Paintworks to do something different

Last year I set myself a challenge of tripling my speed and producing over 100 paintings. In order to do this I reduced the size of my work and stopped fussing over details. This year I'm kick starting my year by painting 30 works in 30 days and here is my second.

More details on this painting as always at my gallery on DPW.


LINKS
Receive this Blog "Paint a Masterpiece" by email
Sea Dean, Artist Website
Daily Paintworks Auction, Gallery & Shop
Facebook Blue Sky Red Earth Virtual Gallery 
Informational Facebook Group Get Your Art Out There
I welcome comments below. If you have a challenge posting use Anonymous but please put your byline.


LINKS TO BLOG ARCHIVE
How many paintings does it take to become a professional Artist?
The importance of Statistics
"Every Painting should have a hint of red"
Where will your painting find a home?
A fascination for Miniatures - ATC, ACEO, OOAK etc  
"I would rather die of passion than of boredom"
 
(Cat # 13002 - posted as # 174 on Leslie Saeta's 30 in 30)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.