Wednesday 9 January 2013

EXUBERANCE

Day 9 - 30 in 30

I paint all sizes of canvas but in the current economy I use small format because patrons can see my work in sample size without a huge investment. It also means that I require a smaller studio and can travel with ease. Any paintings over 8" x 10" are usually created for a specific exhibition or by request.

This month I am showcasing ACEO, (Art Card Edition or Original) a collectible form of miniature with a very specific size. They are fun to paint and inexpensive to ship and frame but no less beautiful. My ACEO are all Originals not Editions and they are painted with professional Acrylics on Acid Free Archival substrate. If you like one of my ACEO but would prefer a larger size, I'm very happy to recreate it in a larger format. Larger prints and Art Cards are also available.


EXUBERANCE
ORIGINAL ART ACEO 3.5" x 2.5"
Larger Originals or Prints of this ACEO by request
To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks.

This painting is SOLD but I'm happy to take a commission for a similar work. Contact me to inquire about prints and Art cards.

Here is a blog I posted last year about miniatures.
A Fascination for Miniatures ATC, ACEO, OOAK, etc.

TIP: Paint small in standard sizes to save money

I welcome comments below. If you have a challenge posting use Anonymous but please put your byline.


LINKS TO BLOG ARCHIVE
How many paintings does it take to become a professional Artist?
The importance of Statistics
"Every Painting should have a hint of red"
Where will your painting find a home?
A fascination for Miniatures - ATC, ACEO, OOAK etc  
"I would rather die of passion than of boredom"
 
(Cat @ 13008 - posted as # 28 on Leslie Saeta's 30 in 30)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, you are sure busy right now. I am enjoying your daily pictures they are a great sparkle to the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Wendy. I've been resisting this for ages because I knew how much time it would take to set up. Tween week and January are always good times for doing time consuming things like this. I'm enjoying the painting. That was my agreement with myself that if I took on the challenge I would only do paintings that were fun for me. You'll enjoy tomorrow. I think it's amusing but I wonder how many people will see what I do.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.